Records of the existence of the Chapel of Santa Anna date back to 1624. The Baroque chapel received a benediction in 1789, perhaps coinciding with improvements or rehabilitation of the site.
To get to the Chapel of Santa Anna, there is a path to the right of the main road through the village, just past the wayside cross.
On 26th July, the traditional festival of Santa Anna is held around the chapel. The villagers eat lunch together with family and friends, enjoy traditional sardana dances and ring the chapel bells. In recent years, the chapel has also been the venue for celebrating the National Day of Catalonia, known as La Diada, at midnight at the start of 11th September.